Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Loving My job

Outside my Window~
Office~




Couple of you expressed interest in seeing where I work, being that my office is in somewhat of an unusual location. Well, I am located, pretty much on the runway--in a building at the Las Vegas Airport. Its kinda neat. Airforce One, always parks right behind my building. The president was here recently, and I didnt even know the event was coming...and all the sudden there were seceret service agents all over, and the building and surrounding roads were on lock-down. I had to call my scheduled clients and tell them "well...ok...need to reschedule...the president seems to be here..."The best way to describe the facility Im in is like a factory. The Postal Service is a very unique organization to say the least. As a mental health provider for this federal agency....I definitely seem to have job security--always busy.....